Cryptanite Blockchain Technologies Corp. (CSE: NITE), a Boulder-based blockchain technology company, today announced that its Cryptanite Wallet app is now available on the App Store for Apple products and Google Play. Cryptanite Wallet includes four baskets for cryptocurrency buyers and investors — HODL, HOOD, SIZE and BASE — as well as the option to create customized baskets of up to five cryptocurrencies. Cryptanite Wallet is designed to provide a secure, easy-to-use and frictionless process to buy, invest and store a diversified collection of more than 15 top cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and Dash.
“Beginning today, cryptocurrency investors will have the opportunity to use Cryptanite Wallet on iPhone and Android devices or any other number of devices utilizing the Apple or Google Play stores,” said John Eagleton, founder and CEO of Cryptanite. “Cryptanite Wallet has resonated with beta test users, and the simple, easy-to-use baskets give everyone the chance to become a smarter investor.”
Key features of Cryptanite Wallet include:
- Secure Cold Storage Capabilities: Cryptanite has added functionality to print paper wallets, allowing long-term investors to easily and safely print public and private keys and place them in a secure location for “cold storage.”
- The HODL Basket: Currently includes bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and NEO (NEO).
- The HOOD Basket: The top five cryptocurrencies listed by Robinhood in their trading application. The HOOD basket currently includes bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC).
- BASE Basket: The BASE Fund currently includes bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC). The four cryptocurrencies currently available for purchase on Coinbase. When Coinbase adds another cryptocurrency to its platform, the BASE basket will be automatically updated for purchase to reflect the changes.
- CUSTOM Basket: Create individualized baskets for maximum flexibility and investment style with up to five cryptocurrencies.
Cryptanite Wallet transforms the current painstakingly slow, manual wallet process, to a simple, one-click transaction. New baskets are based on Cryptanite’s proprietary decentralized wallet technology and quantitative predictive models. Cryptanite’s machine learning algorithms actively identify top-performing cryptocurrencies according to pricing variability and rates of return and make these basket combinations available for purchase.
About Cryptanite Blockchain Technologies Corp.
Cryptanite Blockchain Technologies Corp. (CSE: NITE) harnesses blockchain technology to provide secure, real-time peer-to-peer payment systems. Cryptanite’s growing product line includes web and mobile apps, including credit and debit products for fiat and cryptocurrency markets. Cryptanite is based in Colorado’s Front Range. For more information, visit www.cryptanite.com.